mayo 31, 2010

Sobre la Visita a Sudamerica Junio2010

My dear Ekanath Gaura Das & Peruvian Devotees,
Pamb! Agtsp!
So my dear secretaries are telling me to repair the machine,body up to
October 2010 by hopefully i will be able to walk independently. At which
time hopefully i will be able to walk independently. At which time i would
like to visit Peru and other southern countries. The Peruvian devotees are
going through some austerities and i understand that is for my benefit.They
wanted to see me repair my body first.But i am missing them very much. I
hope that by Krsna's mercy i will soon be able be to visit them, after the 2
years window over.
Wherever i am i will be broadcasting my lecture through jpsvani.com.
Like this i intend to go to Atlanta for the panihati festival and back to
India via Europe. From there i will decide where i should continue my
therapy in the month of Aug,Sept & Oct. Until then i hope all the devotees
cooperate toegether and stay fixed under the shelter of AC Bhaktivedanta
Srila Prabhuapada and the deities.
Your well wisher always,
Jayapataka Swami